• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV CeVIO AI / Synthesizer V "Koharu Rikka" Thread

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I want Karin to bully me. I'm glad rikka was such a success that we are getting more characters. I'm really enjoying this take on anime style voice synth.

Reactions: ___ and ---

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Chifuyu is such peak character design waaah... not gonna hold out for any synths with either of them just yet since they'll probably be done via crowdfunding like Rikka, but they're all very cute!

Reactions: nachodorito

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I have to translate the other 2 clips I made (not today, too tired), but Chifuyu says something weird/cryptic at the end of her introduction. She says "I wonder if I've become strange... no, it's just those two who are strange, right?" when noticing she feels kind of jealous watching Rikka happily eat takoyaki given to her by
Karin.

Call me a creep, but there are pretty much only 3 times you use okashii (strange) in Japanese (haha):
1) When someone is quirky/weird/different compared to everyone else, they say they're an okashii person.
2) When a character falls in love (especially BL/GL) and they're tearfully like "You're making me strange!" when they have a dramatic fight and almost break up.
3) When a character begins to fall into sin/depravity, they say they feel strange.

So yeah, high school gal love triangle confirmed.

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I think both new characters are super cute! Although I'm not interested enough in more young girl (not child young, but like adolescent-towards-young-adult, you get me) voices, so I probably won't buy any of them. Although if they really are in a love triangle, that'll be more interesting!

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
I have to translate the other 2 clips I made (not today, too tired), but Chifuyu says something weird/cryptic at the end of her introduction. She says "I wonder if I've become strange... no, it's just those two who are strange, right?" when noticing she feels kind of jealous watching Rikka happily eat takoyaki given to her by
Karin.

Call me a creep, but there are pretty much only 3 times you use okashii (strange) in Japanese (haha):
1) When someone is quirky/weird/different compared to everyone else, they say they're an okashii person.
2) When a character falls in love (especially BL/GL) and they're tearfully like "You're making me strange!" when they have a dramatic fight and almost break up.
3) When a character begins to fall into sin/depravity, they say they feel strange.

So yeah, high school gal love triangle confirmed.
YAY LESBIANS

• Haha
Reactions: pico and Leon

frankensalad

Passionate Fan
Feb 27, 2019
I love all three of the girls' designs. It's like someone looked directly into my brain to figure out exactly what my favorite anime schoolgirl tropes are and channeled them into the three of them, but without them coming off as forced or tacky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)