• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV CeVIO AI / Synthesizer V "Koharu Rikka" Thread

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Rikka sounds absolutely how I hoped she would. Can't wait to hear the AI version next! Only 3 months to go until release.

Reactions: ___

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
They actually showed the AI singing version of the demo in the recent livestream. Skip straight to 50:15 for Rikka's demo.

• Love
Reactions: ruffe

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I'm not sure that's the AI version, actually. It's the same video as the Standard vocal demonstration, and also has the same general sound to it. Pretty sure the AI version is still in development and they'll make a separate video demonstrating it when it's ready.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I do wish there was a way to buy her Standard and AI separately for cheaper, but que sera sera. She'll definitely be added to my collection!

Reactions: ___

___

Oct 8, 2019
I do wish there was a way to buy her Standard and AI separately for cheaper, but que sera sera. She'll definitely be added to my collection!
Still keeping fingers crossed her digital would be able to be bought separately...cuz AHS tends to be weird w their physical bundles ftgyhujikl but I won't be too mad if the two will be tonally different enough:o

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
So she is a fair bit more expensive than the past SynthVs, which is understandable because of the AI bank. That makes me wonder if and when AHSoft will update Saki's product page. I bought Saki's box for the standard price, and now I have both of Saki's full voicebanks. Also I love Rikka's Cevio box... too bad I'm saving my Cevio purchases for Maki Cevio and C flower..

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
finally was able to listen to the new demos and its nice to hear! shes not a voice i could see myself buying.. just in the sense her tone doesnt have anything really like or need. very soft, doesnt seem very strong/powerful. thats not a bad thing, just not a voice i want right now.

but its nice to hear and i also while i dont have any use for a japanese talking voicebank, the Cevio AI stuff sounds really good tbh. its good to hear more of what Cevio will sound like because imo i think their AI talk stuff is very impressive right now! all the tones and stuff in the voice are really cool to hear and the way it all flows seems very natural to me. excited to see what else comes after hearing this.

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I really enjoy her voice, and I’m looking firward to it. I’m not in the market for synths anymore, but I would love to own her voicebanks someday. She has a nice tone, and I especially an excited for her CeVIO Talk! I’ve wanted to grab a Talk VB for a while, and she’s definitely my current top pick for one

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
She sounds so beautiful *.* Also it's fun to me, because iunno why, but I'd see her well dueting with galaco ~ And I love how versatile her singing is, just like her talking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)