• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV CeVIO AI / Synthesizer V "Koharu Rikka" Thread

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Did the producers had to wait for the go signal from Tokyo6 to upload the videos? All at once?!

___

Oct 8, 2019
Ah I dunno how long it's been there and also it's not up on the servers yet but if you'll go to her ah-soft page it looks like they're planning on having web demo version of Rikka 🥺

___

Oct 8, 2019
I sat on this! Thoughts are:

I like how her AI and Standard are faithful to one another! With tiny bit of editing you can't even tell them apart! I was afraid it'd be like Saki but then again Saki standard is prolly the worst SV vb from technical standpoint so that probably played a role.

Another thing I like about her is how you can push her in either more husky and mature direction or clear and cutesy one...judging by these demos...I think I know which one people will gravitate towards 😅 but the option is there! And she sounds great either way!

And I did think so beforehand but now I feel more confident in saying her voice has a lot more power than her design suggests but on the other hand she seems to have quite poor reaction to what appears to be low tension/bre judging by these demos, she gets very buzzy in those instances, especially in KEI's song but I'm looking to explore her in more heavier genres anyways and since she worked in that one ballad-y song her neutral voice appear to be versatile enough!

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I'm really surprised how much these demos changed my opinion on Rikka. Before I thought she was kinda boring and didn't really like her voice but now.. she's truly growing on me. I like her both in more mature and more cutesy, she doesn't sound grating at all. Seems like she's a very versatile vocal that works with many many genres. Very positively surprised!

Reactions: Cerāgi <º•

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
She sounds so amazing *o* And I also love her Engrish in one of her demos, it sounds really good !

Definitvely my top fave SynthV-loid with Saki and Haiyi

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
Woow, I’ve probably never seen so many demos for a “single”(well, two technically 😅) voicebank being released altogether, that’s amazing!
I think they really are necessary though considering her voice, she seems really “customizable” in a certain way, like, idk, she “sounds” kind of like a “white canvas” to me, leaving up to you the color(s) you may want her to sing in!
I think she’s quite interesting and I’m really curious about how various users will make use of her voice :miku_lili: (And that KEI song is a ++ for me🥰)

Reactions: TheStarPalace

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
I am really pleased with her voice! I can definitely hear the buzzing previously mentioned in those super soft tones but I think she will be an excellent addition to the SynthV arsenal. I was already incredibly excited about her when the design was originally announced (the classic 'anime girl' with a twinge of edginess is really neat) and I look forward to listening to more music. They really pulled out the stops with these demos.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
in general ive been quite pleased with almost everything coming to Synth V- Rikka isnt my type in terms of how much I'd want to use a voice like her but that isnt to say anything negative, quality and all sounds great and the way she can sound a bit different between uses does make me excited to see how users will push her depending on the songs or genre. in general it just makes me look forward to what else may be coming for Synth V, because i already love a lot about the actual software

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Livestream about Rikka's birthday is to be held on the 22nd, approximately 30 hours from the time of this post.

Also, this was tweeted:

Is this Rikka...? The outfit and hairstyle are different, and so is the logo (it has a tophat vs Rikka's which doesn't have anything between the ears). Not sure if this is a new design or if they'll be announcing a new character. I'm leaning (and hoping) towards the latter.

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
Livestream about Rikka's birthday is to be held on the 22nd, approximately 30 hours from the time of this post.

Also, this was tweeted:

Is this Rikka...? The outfit and hairstyle are different, and so is the logo (it has a tophat vs Rikka's which doesn't have anything between the ears). Not sure if this is a new design or if they'll be announcing a new character. I'm leaning (and hoping) towards the latter.
Rikka is getting a girlfriend. Thats the whole event.

But seriously, who is this character?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Probably a classmate. And every year they will just keep increasing. More and more school girls.

From her pose/hair style, she seems like she'd be kinda nerdy or shy or something.

nachodorito

Aspiring Fan
Apr 21, 2021
Probably a classmate. And every year they will just keep increasing. More and more school girls.

From her pose/hair style, she seems like she'd be kinda nerdy or shy or something.
Imagine like 30 banks of just school girls.... thats oversaturation!

Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)