• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Wow, and it took them....9 years to get back to Suzuki Tsudumi. She was first released at 2013.

Now where's Takahashi:takahashi_lili:? The girls needs their big brother to complete the Cevio trio.

Last edited:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
The more dynamic pose really sells the character more. Nice.

Also, congrats to Tsudumi for finally getting to sing.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Can we make a thread on the errors and how to fix them? This is Cevio Pro's maiden voyage. Hope it won't be like Titanic in this case and you know, crash.

Last edited:

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
really? is there like a corsslingual feature like in synth v o: ?
I don’t know, it may be cevio’s crosslinguak system. She does have a lot of accent, but she’s for sure pronouncing English words that are quite understandable. I also tried it with Chinese and chisel couldn’t sing in proper Chinese, so it only works for English

• Wow
Reactions: poser

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
to add to the Chis-A english question: im using her right now and no, i dont think its at all like Synth V's AI cross language stuff, it seems to just be using normal japanese phonetics, not at all comparable to what Synth V actually does. its passable, and it means you can type english and it will put in phonetics for you, but its not like Synth V's tech that comes up with more accurate sounds

Reactions: Stoo-S and ruffe

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
has anyone figured out how to add vibrato to notes? my hands are too shaky to draw them myself...
i think that in every version of cevio you have to draw it manually
Actually, increasing VIA (Vibrato Amplitude) will give sine-wave style vibrato. This is present in all versions of CeVIO, including Pro.

Kizuna AI is now underway. My bet is on a talk bank, for video commentary and skits.
I could see a song bank also, since Kizuna AI does have some songs as well, but I agree it's probably going to be a talk bank. I'm a little surprised they're going for CeVIO rather than AIVOICE if that's the case, since AIVOICE is selling better than CeVIO Talk (at least, according to DLSite's rankings it is). But, maybe that's just a sign that they might consider making a song voice for her if her talk does well.

Reactions: WyndReed and poser

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)