• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Sasara is coming to VoiSona on September 1st! You can purchase her license for ¥6,600/year or ¥880/month. Users who own Sasara's CeVIO AI bank get her VoiSona bank free for one year. You have until August 31st, 2023 (so a year minus a day from her VoiSona release) to claim that free year; you'll need only enter her CeVIO AI activation code when prompted in VoiSona.

The VoiSona editor and Chis-A will remain free to download and use.

Last edited:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I've been so busy lately that this completely fell off my radar, but I really do want to download Chis-A and try her out sometime. I quite like her voice.

Reactions: MillyAqualine

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
I've been so busy lately that this completely fell off my radar, but I really do want to download Chis-A and try her out sometime. I quite like her voice.
And she's easy to tune/quite reactive to pitchbends (it's been a little while though since I've played with her trial because of work eating up my time OTL ""' But yeah, and she seems to mimicry quite well other languages as well -at least I've tried her on French for a cover test of Mylène Farmer's Désenchantée)

• Love
Reactions: Leon

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
It's is a damn good design, makes me wanna buy her even more. I've been using her trial and she's actually pretty nice! Her base and emotion variants are very distinct, which is really good. I hope to make a cover with her in the coming days.

I just hope we get Takehashi next; I love Sasara and Tsudumi's designs, I wanna see what they could do with him!

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
The only thing I don't like about Tsudumi's design is her name being on the sleeves of her... jacket? Or are they detached sleeves separate from the rest of the outfit? It's a trend I've hated for ages in current fashion, so it's just a personal preference.

(New headcanon: Tsudumi is so forgetful, she can't even remember her own name half the time, so she has it on her jacket sleeves just in case.)

Infoholic

CEO of Chorical, LLC.
Mar 26, 2018
The only thing I don't like about Tsudumi's design is her name being on the sleeves of her... jacket? Or are they detached sleeves separate from the rest of the outfit? It's a trend I've hated for ages in current fashion, so it's just a personal preference.

(New headcanon: Tsudumi is so forgetful, she can't even remember her own name half the time, so she has it on her jacket sleeves just in case.)
Iirc, I saw something akin to concept art on twitter, she has an inner jacket and then the puffy "jacket" is really an overcoat

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
wow, i really like her design too! i dont really have any interest or prior attachment to her but its a fun design to see with how it leans on some differen fashion trends. i was also going to say the letters on the sleeve are... a bit much. i notice that they also arent... centered the same? "tsudumi" fills an entire sleeve while "suzuki" looks to fill half due to her arm being bent. regardless, you could draw her without the letters and she'd still be easily recognizable, which is important for designs that have more detail on them.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Any context or history of her? Seems like a completely original character and not based on an existing one (i.e. Vtubers or singers?

Reactions: MillyAqualine

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Excuse the word pun but I find it an ironic coincidence that just when they lost Akasaki MInato, now there's an upcoming bank name Minato, from a company based in Minato City.

Cevio really can't escape Minato huh.

Edit: I forgot the official source counterpart of "Rose" is the Bang Dream character Minato Yukina. Loose one Male Minato, end up with 2 female Minato's

Last edited:

Twillby

Longtime Listener
Apr 8, 2018
US
PFFFT honestly I was thinking along similar lines. "Well this is not the Minato I wanted but they seem nice too maybe. I'll just wait for their demos" :clara_lili:

Reactions: Cerāgi <º•

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Excuse the word pun but I find it an ironic coincidence that just when they lost Akasaki MInato, now there's an upcoming bank name Minato, from a company based in Minato City.

Cevio really can't escape Minato huh.
He has returned, as the Prophecy foretold! All glory be to Our Lord and Savior Minato! ✨:akasakiminato_lili:✨

She looks cute, and the fact that her company seems to be fairly under the radar makes me hopeful that there won't be any NFT or underage content drama. Here's hoping! I look forward to hearing her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)