• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Agree that Rime sounds very similar to Kafu, but if that's just their VPs then it is what it is. Although not sure about the worth of buying the both of them, if you don't already like the VPs as well.

And I'm so sorry-- I know they couldn't use Koko since it's the same as the VP and they've all purposefully been a bit different, but I hate Coko 💀 Coco? No? Okay...
Cool design though! She looks neat. Very different from the previous three.

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
You think that Coco gave full consent for the Artist to just go wild with the design? And the word play is a cool tidbit on the inspiration. The overall rule though among the Kamitsubaki Isotopes is that all of them must have white hair, I think that's about it. Pretty low bar, COKO here have the white hair checked, the fox ears and mecha suit is either creative freedom or Coco herself requested something really different than just a copy pasted palette swap.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
It isn’t too surprising to me. KAF and RIM were meant to be parallels of each other, and their CeVIO versions are parallels of them. Coco always looked really different from the other VWP girls, and so did Harusaruhi. Sekai sat somewhere in the middle. I think these are all the “isotope” versions of their specific characters, and they just happen to also exist in an ensemble, same as VWP.

That said, I think COKO’s design is very fun. It looks like she has GPUs strapped to her hips.

Reactions: WyndReed

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Yeah, Ci flower has been delayed to Spring 2023 (I believe specifically around the new year period?) which isn't completely shocking considering it's CeVIO.

The most interesting part is that on the website they're specifically pointing out that this is "{another if} of flower", which might in part be due to how upset people got about the design, but is also probably due to Gynoid not really having anything to do with her other than officially licensing her out to INCS toenter.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
"{another if} of flower"
I thought that was interesting too. I wonder if that tagline was presented at the Chou Kaigi art exhibition, or if it's actually new as of this website.

Either way, yeah, not too surprising given how little we've heard but better to have a delayed product than a rushed one-- gives me some hope that the voice quality will be up to snuff with what fans expect.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
I'm so happy she's finally coming back. She's releasing 2 weeks away from her 9th anniversary, so that's 9 whole years almost between releases. Is there a bigger gap between a vocal being released and getting a new voice database? (She also releases on my Birthday so I'm doubly happy).

Wonder how she's going to sound when singing in CeVIO AI...!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)