• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Filled/Closed Cul 10th anniversary collab!

___

Oct 8, 2019
Hi and welcome to the Cul 10th anniversary collab thread :cul_smile_lili:

The hosts of this collab is me @luwo and @peaches2217

The idea behind this collabration is to showcase everyone's different tuning styles on the same vb and everyone’s unique takes on the same character to celebrate Cul’s upcoming 10th anniversary!

The inspiration for this and the end product we’re going for is this:

---

We’re looking for max 6 individual tuners and 6 individual illustrations ( we’d love to be able to include more people but we feel like any more and this project would get way too overwhelming )! :sad:

Guidelines for tuners:

• If you don’t own Cul don’t worry! Cul has a trial avalibe here that also comes with tiny V3 editor, alternatively, I and luwo are willing to render her for you! Don’t be afraid to hit us up in regards to that!
  • We only accept vsq/vsqx/vprs tuned in Vocaloid itself, alternate formats such as usts and svps are not accepted as they’d require extensive clean-ups on our end and at that point it wouldn’t even be your tuning.
  • If you own Cul, got someone else to render her for you or want to further edit Cul’s voice in other softwares after us rendering her for you then send us a wav file of your finsihed tuning by deadline ( TBA ).
Guidelines for illustrators:
  • Draw picture of Cul in the A4 format ( 2480x3508 pixels ) with transparent background.
  • Both canon and alternate designs are accepted! You’re in fact encouraged to make one up ( withing reason, no nudity and such haha )!
  • Traditional art is accepted as long as you can scan it or take good quality photo of it and edit it to have transparent background.
  • No tracing or copying of other illustrations ( that of course doesn’t doesn’t apply to referencing photos or using 3D models and photos provided for such purposes, we just don’t want you tracing over Miku’s broken shoulders V2 art :LOL: ).
  • Provide a sketch once you have one ( necessary for PV ).
You are also allowed to participate both in tuning AND illustration! 1 illustration per person.

If we’ll get more poeple willing to participate in the illustration department than the tuning one then we’lll have to sadly cut down on the number of individual illustrations.

Applications last til the 15th of september! Then ( or whenever we hit the max. amount of people ) we’ll provide further instructions! The rest of the jobs such as: PV making, mixing and VSQ making ( we will be providing it if needed ) is on us! We will possibly participate in the art/tuning too but we're looking for 6 people max nonetheless!

If we don't get anyone then it will be just the 3 of us but hey! It's worth a shot! ghjjhg

1627952340132.png

Last edited:

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Shoot, this is awesome! I'd love to participate! Hopefully as an illustrator? Would also be happy to assist with PV making, although I'm a beginner. Sorry, is there a specific format or guideline for how we're applying to this? Here is a thread with some of my things.

___

Oct 8, 2019
Shoot, this is awesome! I'd love to participate! Hopefully as an illustrator? Would also be happy to assist with PV making, although I'm a beginner. Sorry, is there a specific format or guideline for how we're applying to this? Here is a thread with some of my things.
You apply by just commenting here and saying what you'd like to participate in:D a 1st come, 1st serve basis, sorry it wasn't made clear enough!

I didn't include working on the PV here cuz it could complicate with different software and compatibility 😳 but if we'll be running short on time a help would be appreciated yes 🥺 thank you!

So for now you'll be the 1st illustrator correct 😊 ?

Reactions: pico

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
I think I'd have time to help out as an illustrator too 😳 If you should need one more tuner at the end I could try that too (but I'm not that good at tuning so uhh, just as a last resort)

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
i'd be glad to provide as an illustrator!

and well, i dont do too much tuning in my free time now but maybe backup tuner if you dont get enough lol?

as you say youre unsure how thatd work out due to compatibility, i can also offer help for PV is needed, ive used a variety of editing software and edit many PV like things!

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
We're happy to have you here! And no worries abt skill levels or anything like that 😭 it is to celebrate Cul but it's also all in good fun too :cul_smile_lili: and I'm happy to see people willing to help out on the PV making part too 😳

Reactions: morrysillusion

Cerāgi <º•

Passionate Fan
Dec 5, 2019
Italy
This seems so fun :O, I’d be really glad to help out if possible! 😇
So, could I propose as a possible tuner? 🙏🏻 I promise I’d try my best!!

As for Cul, it’d be no problem for me to make use of her trial I guess! 👌🏻

• Love
Reactions: peaches2217 and ___

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
We'd be happy to have y'all on board! We're keeping track of the numbers for now, so we'll see how everyone factors into the final numbers. Once we have that worked out we'll announce our team! We're very glad for y'all's enthusiasm!

Also, as a reminder, there's only three days left to apply! If you'd like to join us, now's the time to speak up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)