• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

General Discussion Thread

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Holy crap... the LGBTQ community is still quite stigmatized in Japan, isn’t it? At least to a greater extent than it is in the States. I’m so proud of him!! We stan a king :ia_ani_lili:

• Love
Reactions: ___

cafenurse

Still misses Anri Rune
Apr 8, 2018
USA
The Iroha part was cute :mikoto_lili: and I am happy for Kyounosuke! Good for him!
I saw a few screencaps of the vid on twitter of him advertising Iroha but then when I watched the video I thought it was so funny, he was REALLY going for it
"She's cute and easy to use and more powerful than V2 and you can buy her at lots of places like Amazon as a physical or a downloadddd"
he did more convincing advertising in this video for iroha than yamaha has done for all of v5 smh

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
This probably won't concern most people here, but it seems the VOICEROID product line has been discontinued.

There's an interview with Tomohide Ogata (AHS' president) here, but the gist of it is basically that the engine belongs to AI JP and getting the rights to use it along with licensing characters is difficult, and it's difficult to proceed as things are now. They've been in talks with Techno Speech for years now, so future talk voices will probably be on CeVIO. AI VOICE was asked about, but there was no real comment on it.

This basically just means no more new products will be released (except maybe Zunko English since we know that's been planned for a while?) -- the ones that exist will still continue to be sold.

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
What is Misbah studios and what is that software they’re mentioning?
*edit*
Also this tweet kinda catches my thoughts well so I won’t give much more of my opinion than this
im sorry to vbe negative but without any vocal examples of the new engine or what That studio produced before i dont have high hopes, especially if they add ai at the end
3:32 AM · Dec 25, 2020
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1342433099066597377%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=&tweet_id=1342433099066597377

Last edited:
Reactions: sailor and ruffe

___

Oct 8, 2019
This probably won't concern most people here, but it seems the VOICEROID product line has been discontinued.

There's an interview with Tomohide Ogata (AHS' president) here, but the gist of it is basically that the engine belongs to AI JP and getting the rights to use it along with licensing characters is difficult, and it's difficult to proceed as things are now. They've been in talks with Techno Speech for years now, so future talk voices will probably be on CeVIO. AI VOICE was asked about, but there was no real comment on it.

This basically just means no more new products will be released (except maybe Zunko English since we know that's been planned for a while?) -- the ones that exist will still continue to be sold.
Damn....I mean...what a way to go for such a big and sucessful franchise?

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
Digital Stars Radio is a new series of radio streams that include news about Digital Stars, DJ sets and news from KARENT and other Crypton-run events. First streams are scheduled for Feb 22nd 9:00 JST (English) and Feb 24th 19:00 JST(Japanese). First stream DJ will be colate.

Digital Stars portal site:

Reactions: sketchesofpayne

sketchesofpayne

Listening to Hatsune Miku since 2007
Jan 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Cool. Now I just have to remember something that's going to occur a month from now. ... Remind me, what day of the week is it today? It's still January, right? Or is it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)