• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Hatsune Miku

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Today's probably a good day to share one of my favorites: a well-received collaboration between HSP (music) and Tripshots (video) called Gift Nor Art!

It comes a little fast sometimes, but if you can read the text that appears in the video, you can see why I thought it was a good pick for today (In addition to the sweet music and the amazingly realistic/detailed video--check out the little touches like the names of the Appends on Miku's arms/legs!). Happy Birthday, Miku!

Reactions: First Sound Future

Hatsune-hakase

Hɐʇsnuǝ-ɥɐʞɐsǝ
Apr 8, 2018
I've updated the OP with @ZAR-PARTY 's selections. Have a look!

Sorry for our little "hiatus." I didn't realize that ZAR-PARTY was taking a short break for work.

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
Sorry if this is a bit random but is there anyway to know who drew all the banners? I tried to search, but it didn't seem to work. The only known artist is IXima for the Miku V3 art and I'd really like to source the art on the banner I have in my signature.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Sorry if this is a bit random but is there anyway to know who drew all the banners? I tried to search, but it didn't seem to work. The only known artist is IXima for the Miku V3 art and I'd really like to source the art on the banner I have in my signature.
@First Sound Future: Not sure if you found an answer to this question yet, but it looks to me like the banners were all made by Dessert>desert and Luke-kun from the VocaloidOtaku, unless I'm misunderstanding your question:
Thank you so much Dessert>desert and Luke-kun from VO for creating these banners!

First Sound Future

Passionate Fan
Apr 8, 2018
I was wondering who drew the artwork in the banners, not who made the banners. :p

Like how one of the banners features iXima's art... But other artwork in other banners have unknown artists. That's what I was asking; who are the artists that drew artworks featured on each banner.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Oh, I see. Yeah, if you really want to know, people here might be able to point out what different parts are, or the easiest/most certain way would be to get in touch with the people who made the banners. But I don't see either of them in our members list...which is probably why you're asking, right? :)

I guess the last-ditch options would be to Google those people to see if you can find them, or else to visit VO through the Wayback Machine or something to see if you can see their profiles and get some contact info for them. Or you could see if Google image search recognizes different parts of the images, though I sort of doubt it's that granular.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
It seems like my finches are Miku fans, too! They like Cat Food (which is really ironic), Japanese Emotion, Electric Angel, Sweet Devil, and Spica, but they REALLY like Bitter Majesty. When I put on a song, they start chattering like they're nuts! :)

They really prefer watching the PVs, though. When they can see one, they just stand on their perch and stare, chirping away. I guess it makes a difference when they can see their goddess perform :miku_move:.

Edit: They seem to recognize their favorites, too--if you walk away and then start humming or whistling a song they like, they'll perk up for that, too. At the same time, if you just put one of their favorites on repeat, they'll get bored and move on to other things pretty soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamano

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
For anyone who's still looking for a Halloween costume...here are some amazing options I came across:

HOLRAN costume

COSPA costume

The Holran one is actually the first one I saw. It looks really nice, and it's cheaper by far, but there have been some sizing issues reported for it. Not just that it runs smaller (since it uses the Asian sizing system, people from other countries may have to pick larger sizes than normal), but also in the skirt being too long or too tight, or similar issues with the top, etc.

The COSPA one has no such complaints, but only one review. It looks amazing, with the blazer capturing the original's shimmery effect, and comes with a plush headset. It costs 3-4 times as much, though. In the same ballpark as buying Miku herself. :ring_ani_lili:

Anyway, some nice window shopping, or maybe more than that if you feel like splurging. If I weren't a guy, I'd wear these, and feel pretty cool doing it. :)

Last edited:
Hey, it looks like Karent has started selling one of @ZAR-PARTY's favorites, "On Top!"

On Top / MIKU EXPO 2018 USA & MEXICO | KARENT
They started selling it quite a while ago, I think. :unsure:

"Seventina" by Harumakigohan:

Plus some artwork:

And btw @Hatsune-hakase, I guess you're busy, haven't seen you for a while. It's just that the OP hasn't been updated in ages.
The 2nd one is nosebleed cute!
Remember the old banner mikufan.com had? These two were drawn by the same artist. You can look for a 2016 copy of the site on Wayback Machine and you will find his name. I won't say his name directly since he perverted Miku pretty much if you know what I mean.
And the lower one was drawn by Siomidu/Shiomizu, depending on the source.

Last edited:

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Reactions: GreenFantasy64

Zunkari_Official

In Vocaloid hell since 2014
Nov 23, 2018
Somewhere in Spain
Hi! Can I join the FC? I love Miku since forever even if she was under Rin for a while in my list, but now I own her! I think her voice can fit all sorts of songs and all of her varieties of her VB (Japanese, English, Chinese) make her a really aproachable Vocaloid for pretty much almost everyone in the fandom (im just praying for miku spanish... p l ease...)

I want to share a song I love and that places first on my favourite Miku songs right now and that uses her Japanese and English VBs: On Your Side by Yasuha

And one of my all-time favourites, Nobody Makes Sense by Pinnochio-P, that I never got tired of. A classic, but it's just soo good!!

Also, as a producer I made a song with her in English not so much ago. It does have some grammatical errors, tho... >_<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)