• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Question: is Render Quality Mode supposed to be unavailable on SynthV Basic? I was trying Saki AI Lite out and I'm trying to figure out if it's something on my end or if it's only available in the full version cause it only lets me render on Speed Mode.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Question: is Render Quality Mode supposed to be unavailable on SynthV Basic? I was trying Saki AI Lite out and I'm trying to figure out if it's something on my end or if it's only available in the full version cause it only lets me render on Speed Mode.
Saki AI Lite is only capable of rendering on speed mode regardless of if you have Pro or Basic, which make sense I guess since it is a lite version.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Haru.jpg has announced that they were the one in charge of Saki AI's Labelling, which is about as close as you'll get to programming a library. If you recognise the name they are also known as Napstina, previously responsible for Quadimension vocals' Labelling. They're now working freelance.

Dallysynth

Kotonoha Enthusiast
Feb 1, 2021
Synthesizer V feels like a breath of fresh air. The quality is quite nice for even free software.

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
The new update definitely sounds cleaner than previous SynthV outings. Although my rendered vocal track still had unwanted clicks that I had to edit out with Audacity. For those wondering, these happen after a certain amount of silence, and occur a few moments before the voice resumes.

Furthermore, changing sample rates still affects the rendering in ways that it shouldn't.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to Eleanor Forte AI, assuming that it's in the pipeline. Technologically speaking, SynthV is currently near the top of the heap, and their previous Eleanor Forte was the first English voicebank that left me with a positive impression.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
Hmm... will Eleanor be AI-only or will she also have a Standard I wonder? I’d be super disappointed if all we got was AI. I’ve been so looking forward to her.

inactive

Passionate Fan
Jun 27, 2019
Hmm... will Eleanor be AI-only or will she also have a Standard I wonder? I’d be super disappointed if all we got was AI. I’ve been so looking forward to her.
If you offer Mr. Hua some free photocopying I'm certain that he'll make sure that a standard voicebank is released alongside the AI version.

• Haha
Reactions: peaches2217

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
It's a difficult question. Animen's budget isn't as big as some other companies from what I know, so it might be expensive to produce both Standard and AI, and we don't yet have an example of a library that's only been released with AI rather than initially be planned as Standard with AI added on top. I'm not sure still if anything has been finalised with her yet. I think it might be a case of one comes first and then then other comes after so it isn't as much of a financial burden. I'm looking forward to it regardless.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
She hasn't been dead is the thing, people have just been expecting a Taiwanese company working in Japan to be able to get an American voice provider to Japan in the middle of a pandemic, combined with AI becoming an option and complicating their decision making. If you're still interested in her getting an update please let Animen know, it's been a really hard time for them and it's difficult to tell how many people are still interested now vocals like Maki English and Solaris have been announced.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Probably closer to how she sounded as ENG-F1, so a bit more mature. There's a bit of a difference between the two so it's possible she was altered in that period. I hope everyone will like it though.

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
I always found ENG-F1's tone better than Eleanor in my opinion. So I'm excited for the idea of ai Eleanor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)