• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

SynthV Synthesizer V Discussion Thread

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
I don't know if anyone mentioned it, but the new 4 DT banks have released + the kids have now come to the DT store! With a disclaimer that the kids were voiced by actual kids, so, y'know, maybe be a little mindful of what you have them sing about

...Also?? POPY/ROSE SynthV is gonna be a thing!

1. omg overseas ppl can get the babbies easier???
2. omg rose xlang????

is it my bday? 😻

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
Honestly if I ever bought CeVIO (current engines, I do have the Colors + Sasara) then it'd have been for Rose. Aside from backing Saros I haven't bought any synths lately because I'm trying to spend less frivolously, so I guess waiting was good! I'm so interested to hear how Rose SV sounds, but also how a very voice acted and "moe" voice like Popy does too

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
Wowwww okay very much a outta left field announcement kinda like SynthV KAFU but I’m sooooo excited to hear how they sound!! I almost bought both of their Cevio AI banks but I’m glad I held out now.

Feels like Japanese 3rd party releases really have picked up from Teto AI on which I’m so happy to see. SynthV boom real!!!

wrong_thyme

voisona cross-lang when
Jan 12, 2022
Wait wait wait
(Paraphrased) "On November 3rd to November 5th, we will hold the pre-order event for the limited-edition package (physical?) versions of POPY and ROSE's Synthesizer V AI releases at the BanG Dream! 12th LIVE event!"

while i am overjoyed to see how soon that is, i hope they don't pull a kafu and actually release some demos for them this time

Ryleigh Goldner

Worst conversational timing in the game
Feb 25, 2023
Bangkok, Thailand
Oh chet

...Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd they deleted it.

EDIT:
This was supposed to be a Tweet from Dreamtonics announcing that they're going to be present at a...conference? I don't really remember.

It's back...?

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed and Leon

khanadee

Engloid Fan
Apr 19, 2018
DC
Just clearing it up for everyone - Yes, Spanish will be available for everyone in the future! The release cycle will start with just SAROS (who has Spanish data), then move to XLS for everyone (who does Not have Spanish data), and eventually to everyone else! This is for beta testing purposes for both Spanish itself as well as XLS.

EDIT: pardon me, there was some misinformation on my end that I've corrected - it will NOT be coming to just SOLARIA/ASTERIAN but rather to everyone!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)