• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Voice Synth Sales Thread

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
Zero-g spring sale. All vocaloids 33% off.

Reactions: uncreepy

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
They really are! I wish it was on physicals as well, so I never end up partaking, but it's such a lovely thing to do for people who don't mind downloads! :D

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
vocaloid 5, 3rd anniversary sale! 15% off

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
Meika's talking and vocaloid vbs are on sale

They aren't actually on sale, it's just an automatic tweet saying they're available for purchase now (JP companies tend to use the phrase "now on sale" to mean that the product is released, not that they're actually on sale for a discounted price) ^^

Looking at the Amazon JP listings though, it seems like they still aren't discounted at all, which is really strange. Usually voice synth products have at least a slight discount on there, but I don't think I've ever seen the Meikas not at full price.

___

Oct 8, 2019
They aren't actually on sale, it's just an automatic tweet saying they're available for purchase now (JP companies tend to use the phrase "now on sale" to mean that the product is released, not that they're actually on sale for a discounted price) ^^
aaaaah! gotcha! ty for the correction! :rin_smile_lIlI:

Reactions: Rylitah

Kona

Avanna's #1 Fan
Apr 8, 2018
USA
I know almost none of us are fans of digital, but DLsite is having a pretty great deal right now, especially if you're after IA and ONE AI at all. The coupon code gives you 30% off any product, but only lasts for 3 days after registering! I think they have more than CeVIO VBs, but CeVIO has the real savings right now.

All of IA and ONE's CeVIO AI VBs are also on sale for 10% off already, meaning witht this new users coupon, you can get them for 40% off.

I signed up just to see the sales myself, so here's the prices for them right now as it shows me:
IA AI Song/IA AI English Song/ONE AI Song - $59.52
IA AI Song Starter/IA AI English Starter/ONE AI Starter - $108.1
IA AI Talk/ONE AI Talk - $49.80
IA AI Talk Starter/ONE AI Talk Starter - $94.44

If you wanna get IA or ONE AI but didn't agree with the price, right now wold be the time.

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
I know almost none of us are fans of digital, but DLsite is having a pretty great deal right now, especially if you're after IA and ONE AI at all. The coupon code gives you 30% off any product, but only lasts for 3 days after registering! I think they have more than CeVIO VBs, but CeVIO has the real savings right now.

All of IA and ONE's CeVIO AI VBs are also on sale for 10% off already, meaning witht this new users coupon, you can get them for 40% off.

I signed up just to see the sales myself, so here's the prices for them right now as it shows me:
IA AI Song/IA AI English Song/ONE AI Song - $59.52
IA AI Song Starter/IA AI English Starter/ONE AI Starter - $108.1
IA AI Talk/ONE AI Talk - $49.80
IA AI Talk Starter/ONE AI Talk Starter - $94.44

If you wanna get IA or ONE AI but didn't agree with the price, right now wold be the time.
Looks like they've got some Vocaloids, as well as SynthV, Voiceroid, AI Voice, and Pitagoe! Ah, I'm tempted~

EDIT: They sell most of AHS's Vocaloids (including Yuki's and Kiyoteru's V2s) and all of Gynoid's V4 and V5 releases (minus Xin Hua's Chinese bank; they only have her Japanese from the looks of it which makes sense, but man...). This is so much better than I thought, and I already thought it was pretty damn good 😳

Last edited:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
DLsite is having a sale where CeVIO AI, VOICEROID, Synth V, VOCALOID, and AIVOICE banks are on sale ranging from 5%~25%.

Synth V Studio Pro is 15% off right now (I know a lot of people may need to upgrade because they want the cross language support).

For newbies who don't know how to apply coupons, click the shopping cart > Proceed to Checkout.
On the Confirm Purchases page, click the Edit button in the Coupon category & add a radial check mark to the coupon you want to use > Accept.
There's currently a 25% off coupon for one item on DLsite, so that will give you additional savings on top of the current sale.

Jupiter

Manager of the Yuzuki Yukari Fanclub
Nov 15, 2021
Vocaloid 5 is having a 15% off sale on Standard and Premium for New Years. Buying an add-on voicebank at the same time will give an additional 10% off on the voice. Upgrade and cross-grade versions are not applicable. As of posting, this sale is currently on the Japanese website only.

Last edited:
Reactions: morrysillusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)