• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Wish they revealed Yukari like that image, the lightings and pose gives it a more ethereal and elegant air than the official image.
I have this funny headcannon there's a Gala for Yukari's arrival at the Cevio Mansion, that's why she's all dolled up like that, plus she planning to finally propose to her waifu IA once they meet. Akari is just there for as a guest & moral support.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I actually like the fancy dress Yukari. It’d be nice if the front of her hair was longer, but she looks really elegant. I guess they thought AI/realistic voice = Elegance.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
Oh thank god, there might still be hope of them getting Song voices...Will be tuning in to see what's said. Sasara coming out finally is great too.

Reactions: ___

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Yukari's cevio design hair gives me the strangest sense of deja vu like I feel like I have saw a character with that exact haircut before but I can not for the life of me place where I saw it >.>
Sorry to reply to an old comment I was browsing the thread and saw this. Maybe you’re thinking of Atsushi Nakajima from BSD? That’s what I thought of when I saw Yukari’s new hairstyle. 8057BFE2-6943-4AAB-946A-DB69525DCD32.jpeg

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
Who here is actually planning on buying CevioAI? I'm still really on the fence of getting Yukari Rei's starter actually. My only experience with Cevio is using the free version of the original Cevio many years back with Sasara, and I don't even remember if I liked it or not. I'm still in the process of learning Japanese, so the language UI hurdle is turning me off just a little, but it would also make good learning practice I think?

Also in the system requirements field, "Japanese Windows 10" only refers to the locale right? Does anyone know if Cevio takes romaji input letters in the editor?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Current CeVIO has an English interface, I don't see why CeVIO AI would be different.

I don't currently plan on buying any of the CeVIO AI voices, unfortunately. I'm curious about Satou and the girl who Techno-Speech uses as their avatar, though. But I'm not sure either would convince me to buy it with the hefty price tag. And I'm still annoyed about the whole "zero plans for a male vocal" for the foreseeable future...

Reactions: TheStarPalace

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
Current CeVIO has an English interface, I don't see why CeVIO AI would be different.

I don't currently plan on buying any of the CeVIO AI voices, unfortunately. I'm curious about Satou and the girl who Techno-Speech uses as their avatar, though. But I'm not sure either would convince me to buy it with the hefty price tag. And I'm still annoyed about the whole "zero plans for a male vocal" for the foreseeable future...
The current product pages I've seen for CevioAI indicate that Japanese is the only language the program will support. I think thats how CevioCS started out like too. If they do add an English UI update, I would think that at the earliest, it would probably coincide with the release of Tsurumaki Maki English, or something else like that.

Reactions: peaches2217

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
The current product pages I've seen for CevioAI indicate that Japanese is the only language the program will support. I think thats how CevioCS started out like too. If they do add an English UI update, I would think that at the earliest, it would probably coincide with the release of Tsurumaki Maki English, or something else like that.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even after IA English was released, it was still a while after before CeVIO got an official English interface, wasn't it? I can see it happening earlier with the new engine, but that is something to keep in mind.

Reactions: KingPapillon

KingPapillon

vocal synth weirdo
Nov 2, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even after IA English was released, it was still a while after before CeVIO got an official English interface, wasn't it? I can see it happening earlier with the new engine, but that is something to keep in mind.
Yeah I think this is what happened. IA English rolled out on an engine that didn't support an English interface, wasn't available for international fans to directly and easily purchase, and couldn't run on English locale settings lolol.

This is honestly why I'm hoping we get more SynthV releases than CevioAI tbh. SynthV is a LOT more accommodating for different types of users, with support for Mac OS and the whole seven people who use a Linux. The installers for the voicebanks themselves are small cross platform package files that you can simply drag and drop into the editor, and the multiple language and dictionary support is all there.

Who knows if CevioAI will even get an English update? So far, it looks like they have zero interest in the international market besides the conceptual CevioAI English Talk voice capability. It could take them years before deciding.

Rylitah

kiyoteru enthusiast
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
If Techno-Speech doesn't do it, there's the possibility that AHS could do it themselves. They've done it in the past by releasing German versions of the V4 editor and Charamin Studio so that they could expand; I can see them doing it when Maki releases since she's getting an English Talk bank on CeVIO as well.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
IA Talk and ONE Talk will be on CeVIO AI. Both are already up for preorder, will release on March 12.

8200 yen for standalone and 15600 yen for the starter pack. Seems to be digital only, no physical.

So nothing was announced about their singing banks? Disappointing, considering that ONE was always on CeVIO and it looked like 1st Place were planning to move all of IA's banks away from Vocaloid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)