• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO CeVIO Discussion Thread

___

Oct 8, 2019
I checked Techno Speech's website and they have picture of dark silhouette with a "coming soon" text

It looks unfamilar to me, am I forgetting any of the upcoming Cevios or is it something new?

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, the file name of the silhouette is
ホームページようテクスピシルエットアイコン
HOMU PEEJI-you TEKU-SUPI SHIRUETTO AIKON
Teku-Supi silhouette icon for home page

Techno-Speech is テクノスピーチ TEKUNO SUPIICHI in Japanese.
I'm gonna call the new mascot girl with the TS hair clip "Tech-Spee" until proven otherwise lol

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Can someone zoom in on the profile image? But that MAYBE vflower, just guessing but it sounds androgynous. The image is just very blurry and I can't get a good look at it but I can see the hair is white with a black streak, that's it. If it's a new one then it might be the default VB for Cevio pro on a MAC OS.

Just to compare, I'm putting Yamaha's v4 Flower sample here

Last edited:
Reactions: MillyAqualine

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
that voice is amazing! And there really is quite a resemblence to Flower... I'm gonna lose my sh*t if it's actually her after all this time with no info at all.
No matter what, I'm excited for this voice.

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
Even if it's not flower I'll still be stoked because I absolutely love the voice.

EDIT: It does sound uncannily similar to her but I do think the icon is *not* an image of flower. I think it's possible it's a totally new design, or perhaps the VB reincarnated as a new character (perhaps explains the extended silence?)

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I agree that the voice sounds like Flower, but without that "cotton balls in her mouth" sound she has on Vocaloid. Truth be told, I think it will be a new character that just happens to share Flower's voice type.

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
Can someone zoom in on the profile image? But that MAYBE vflower, just guessing but it sounds androgynous. The image is just very blurry and I can't get a good look at it but I can see the hair is white with a black streak, that's it. If it's a new one then it might be the default VB for Cevio pro on a MAC OS.

Just to compare, I'm putting Yamaha's v4 Flower sample here
ENHANCE

...Unfortunately, the image is too blurry to see much, but feel free to use your CSI detective skills to take a guess.

Regardless of whether or not it's Flower, the voice sounds really nice and would be a great addition to next-gen synthesis engines.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
it immediately struck me as similar to her Talk voice which took a slightly different direction in terms of tone compared to vocaloid-- it doesnt sound exactly like her vocaloid so its hard to know for sure if itll just be flower, or a new character mostly when we havent heard from gynoid in so long about it. regardless i do love how the voice sounds, whoever it ends up being. but i also kept getting the vibes that flower could turn into something different based off her talk voice deviating from the vocaloids a bit, so it wouldnt surprise me if they kept following that. even if they changed her character entirely i wouldnt be shocked, as it really seemed like they could pull away from her vocaloid's vibes

Last edited:

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
I recognize the first text character above the image as "FU", but the rest...is that a giraffe, and a p#n1s?
Fu-giraffe-d*ck?
Eh, I'll call her FU until her full name is announced next month. It STILL not confirmed to be flower (as much as I want it to be) and Gynoid dropped of the face of social media so better to not have your expectations up without any proof yet..
FU-chan it is! (for now)

If it's a new character at least it's not generic moe this time. Props to who ever is the Voice Actor for having a really unique and expressive voice for FU.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ruffe

ikaroll

I wanna scream
Jan 23, 2020
My computer
Got around to listening and I have to agree, it does have the same tone as flower! I'm excited to hear if it is flower, since she's a favorite!

YOYo_MAMA

Oct 19, 2018
The word above the picture isn't a name, sadly! it says "ファイル " or "file" (interface pic for reference) so deciphering what it says would be of no help unfortunately!

That said, I'm doing the complete opposite and setting my expectations way too high like I do with absolutely everything, so I'm pretty hyped :cool:
They REALLY want to hide the identity and name to label her pic as just "File". The voice though is doing a pretty bad job at it.
In any case "File-chan" is still a good addition to the Cevio library.

Last edited:
Reactions: WyndReed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)