• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Cryptonloid voicebank updates, collabs, & concert news (crypton_wat Twitter translations)

InstallGentoo

プロデューサー
May 7, 2021
Heaven
miku.band
I probably want MikuV6 AI in box set for when october 2025 rolls around and I need to scrounge up a mobo+cpu combo that can run win11 with win10 running out of support. Is the new beta version of NT a update or new product? I'm assuming this super pack has "Piapro SP" as the vocal engine or is it same name as NT or V4x? the naming scheme seems like chopped up product reiterations of piapro instead of one engine that the new voice banks can be added to. Probably has some advantages, I know how finiky software tends to be when you try and fit it with currently installed stuff (my days with emerge in gentoo back in the day attest to it).

MagicalMiku

♡Miku♡
Apr 13, 2018
Sapporo
I probably want MikuV6 AI in box set for when october 2025 rolls around and I need to scrounge up a mobo+cpu combo that can run win11 with win10 running out of support. Is the new beta version of NT a update or new product? I'm assuming this super pack has "Piapro SP" as the vocal engine or is it same name as NT or V4x? the naming scheme seems like chopped up product reiterations of piapro instead of one engine that the new voice banks can be added to. Probably has some advantages, I know how finiky software tends to be when you try and fit it with currently installed stuff (my days with emerge in gentoo back in the day attest to it).
for Miku NT, both official blog and the press release talk about "new version in development":
Actually, we are currently planning to release a new version of the singing voice synthesis software "Hatsune Miku NT" with significant improvements to the sound quality, and "Hatsune Miku V6" which uses Yamaha Corporation's VOCALOID6 as a new singing voice synthesis software, which has been requested by creators for a long time! !
For "Hatsune Miku NT", we will provide a beta version of the new version around autumn 2024 to regular users who are already using the product, and then provide a major upgrade version to be released at a later date free of charge.
maybe they've not decided yet if new Miku NT will keep NT name or be called NT2 (in this case, new design and new package box), it's something the marketing staff will think about it, but is confirmed to be a free update ^-^
about the Super Pack, the voice banks are based on V3/V4 with some new tuning and the Piapro Studio is V4X (you can see it in the screenshot and song demo video):
Each of the six Japanese VOCALOID libraries is included. The libraries for each virtual singer are the basic voice libraries included in the "Original" versions of the V3 to V4X series, but with new tuning and refinement to improve the overall balance of pronunciation and tone.
and for Windows 10, actually it will still receive support for some extra years after october 2025, but it will be paid support. if your pc is not officially supported by win11, you can install win11 on it with some utility, for example Rufus let you create a bootable USB pendrive to install win11 on unsupported hardware:
:iroha_lili:

Chuchu

Luka enthusiast
Jul 18, 2018
Don't forget to apply for the 4.000¥ coupon on Sonicwire if you've purchased and registered the old English Bundle of MikuV4X or Rin&LenV4X between April 1, 2024 to July 15, 2024, btw. The upgrade price for the SP Bundle + coupon totals around 102$(15250¥) if you buy from JP Sonicwire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)