• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

How Do You See Miku?

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
We all portray Hatsune Miku differently, and I've always been curious how others see her. So I'll ask all of you this: How do you see Hatsune Miku? What are your headcannons? What does she mean to YOU?

I'll start: I see Miku as this reallly mature being who's very wise. She knows a lot, cuz she's been through a lot. To me, she's pansexual, and she has a great understanding of American culture. She'll always love and accept you, no matter who or what you are.

___

Oct 8, 2019
I love this topic you brought up, I'm interested in what others have to say.

To me Miku is someone else depending on the scenario I put her in and I like that about her! To me she represents artistic freedom. She and other vocaloids are such unique tools for story telling!

One thing that stays consisten for me is that she likes Rin cuz I kind of have a soft spot for Mikurin.

Last edited:

peaches2217

Give me Gackpoid AI or give me DEATH
Sep 11, 2019
Arklahoma
In my fics, she's very cheerful and sweet, if a tad naive. She'd genuine and wants to be everyone's friend. She's not entirely mature, which comes from Meiko and Kaito sheltering her for her first few years, but it's less immaturity and more innocence. Also, I'm with Patuk - she and Rin are together in my fics. :miku_lili:💗:rin_smile_lIlI:

Sep 21, 2019
She kinda changes depending on what I need for a story, but typically I like to think of her as super cheerful and friendly. She wants to be everyone's friend and wants everyone to be happy (but not in a dictatorial way like "This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee. XD). Although she's very intelligent, she's also a bit naive. She considers Rin and Luka her best friends and is a massive fangirl for Rin (think like Rin-chan Now!, without Miku crushing on Rin, lol.)

___

Oct 8, 2019
She kinda changes depending on what I need for a story, but typically I like to think of her as super cheerful and friendly. She wants to be everyone's friend and wants everyone to be happy (but not in a dictatorial way like "This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee. XD). Although she's very intelligent, she's also a bit naive. She considers Rin and Luka her best friends and is a massive fangirl for Rin (think like Rin-chan Now!, without Miku crushing on Rin, lol.)
What you wrote reminded me of this module.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
My consistent Miku headcanon (excluding story songs that have different personalities for her) is that on the outside, she's an otaku's "perfect girl" (kind, cheerful and optimistic), but on the inside, she's extremely eccentric and random. I think this headcanon was inspired by both the electropop songs and the comedy songs that feature Miku.

hamano

ミクさんマジ天使
Staff member
Apr 8, 2018
mobile.twitter.com
I'd say my image of Miku is quite mainstream:
My Miku (my headcanon) is a happy and cheerful girl who is a bit silly and naive at times, but takes her career as a singer very seriously, always doing her best to bring happiness and joy to her fans. Singing is obviously her favourite thing on the world. She also loves sweet treats like pastries and cakes.

Aia

DDR-tist
Jul 14, 2019
The Internet™
My consistent Miku headcanon (excluding story songs that have different personalities for her) is that on the outside, she's an otaku's "perfect girl" (kind, cheerful and optimistic), but on the inside, she's extremely eccentric and random. I think this headcanon was inspired by both the electropop songs and the comedy songs that feature Miku.
I agree with this 100%. I feel like my headcanons are also based on comedy songs and memes, but I feel I mainly base mine off of actual events and turn it into a drama lol

mochagatari

Expert Mikunologist & Akaripiko Pioneer
Feb 22, 2020
mikunology.tumblr.com
I'm kinda with a lot of the others here, I see Miku as a very cheerful and friendly person who loves to make people smile, especially with her music. :> I guess in the way my interpretation of her differs is that 1) she's occasionally a bit over-the-top and fast-paced/eccentric, and 2) she can be really temperamental and anxious/scared of letting people down because so many people look up to and rely on her (especially in my fanverse, where she's a superhero on top of her idol work). She always finds a way to persevere, though :)

my characterizations tend to be kinda lengthy sorry- ^^"

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
To me Miku is always cheerful, bubbly and very confident. 100% grateful for all the love she receives and all the songs she is allowed to sing. She doesn't judge people and befriends everyone. Not naive at all, she knows exactly what she is doing at all times. Often overworks herself which worries the other Cryptonloids but she is fine with it. (Also asexual because I just can't see her with anyone)

nalondollie

the-ghost-of-a-cyber-princess
I'm definitely with everyone else on the "Sweet and Cheerful" aspect. I feel like Miku genuinely has the best intentions in everything she does and treats everyone kindly. However, alternatively, sometimes I imagine her similar to how Pinnochio-P did in "Thanks for being lifeless" as well as in the "The End" opera. She is sweet and tender but she's also sort of cold and empty? It is hard to articulate.

vocaloidcreatornoob

Passionate Fan
May 13, 2020
I see her as a sweet and energetic girl. She does enjoy the spot light but isn’t a diva either. I couldn’t see her dating anybody. I could see her beating a human in a singing contest.

• Love
Reactions: Scarlet Illusion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)