• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Updated IA/IA English/ONE banks coming to Cevio AI

D

Deleted member 6215

I realized that with each new character, they're adding an additional letter to their name. IA having two letters, ONE having three, and then HIPPI having four. Maybe that's why they didn't called her "H"? Maybe they're making a pattern...?

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
Hippi has 5 letters but I feel the pattern would have worked better as H since she is the oldest right? Can't recall if her or IA are older, I like the name I'll be honest lol Hippi

Reactions: ruffe
D

Deleted member 6215

Hippi has 5 letters but I feel the pattern would have worked better as H since she is the oldest right? Can't recall if her or IA are older, I like the name I'll be honest lol Hippi
Yeah, that's true. There is five letters. Sorry, I can't read today lmao

EDIT: If I were to be honest, HOPE would've been a better name. I just can't take the name "HIPPI" seriously lol. Hope may be an obvious name choice, but is feels right to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leon

AKA missy20201 (Elliot)
Apr 8, 2018
I would've liked her name to just stay H as well... but I can get used to Hippi. It'll just take a while. She joins CUL and Arsloid in the hall of names that sound weirdly close to things in other languages LOL

I'm also a little ?? about her design. I mean it's a cute schoolgirl uniform theme among them all, but I thought these were just random other outfits like IA gets all the time. I don't want them to replace IA and ONE's original futuristic idol designs, and H to not get one at all... Bummer. The stars of David are also an odd touch for what's meant to be a futuristic otherworldly being I thought?? But I guess if they're just schoolgirls now it's more understandable.

Anyway! I guess all that really matters is that she sounds nice! I look forward to hearing :)

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
Saw a tweet that noticed something interesting

Under the 15,000 yen tier, it says
IA、OИE、HIPPIによるシアター完成までの道のりをテーマにしたトークイベントや、この日限定のショー、また新しいARIAメンバーの紹介を予定しております。

They are planning on to reveal a new ARIA member during a limited show. (Can't think of how to translate it, limited to a certain day)

It could be a new sister or maybe they'll actually tell us who the deer and lion are. (Kinda doubt it'd be a new sister already because they haven't even made her voice bank(s) yet + they have the 2 dudes laying around, why get even more convoluted)

Maribelle

GalacOH no she didn't
Apr 9, 2018
I quite like her tone tbh not a fan of the engine noise but that's just cevio I suppose also just hit me how funny it will be to see IA AI all the time lol

Reactions: nachodorito

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
I’m surprised, this doesn’t sound much different than her regular cevio bank to me.
Edit: fixed (doesn’t sound)

Last edited:

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
The text on the video says ONE CeVIO AI Song voice is α版 (alpha version).
The song is catchy and reminds me of an anime OP.

At 13:20 and on, they say:
This month and next month, there will be lots of news. New CevIO software (probably their song banks, I guess), live concert, crowdfund.
They say they forgot to talk about HIPPI, but say she is waiting and they plan to have things like a special ARIA station video to talk about HIPPI in particular.

They do these ARIA Station things at the end of the month, so we'll have to wait a while for next month's.

D

Deleted member 6215

Shouldn't it already be finished, or at least almost finished at this time? I was genuinely confused when it said "alpha"

Prism

Enthusiast
Jul 18, 2019
Cevio ai has been so hit or miss with their voice banks. I wonder if this uses her original voice bank data that's why they sound so close. I wonder if ia is going to be just her v3 samples in cevio like yukari. This does make me worried for ia English even though we got that demo forever ago. I hope the noise gets ironed out with more development. If it's anything like Taco Tron an ai text to speech synth the alpha might be a test training to see how she sounds she'll probably be trained on the super computer longer to get more realism and clearness. I wonder if the reason why we haven't got more song banks is they are still working on it or if the super computer was busy training talk banks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)