• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Updated IA/IA English/ONE banks coming to Cevio AI

blackout

Passionate Fan
Apr 13, 2018
New IA demo by Ciel, cover of Clannad After Story opening originally sung by Lia:

A much much much better demo where she actually sounds closer to herself for once 🙏 I'm so glad I was mistaken on the not being voiced by Lia anymore front lol. Ciel still is a master at making IA sound amazing

pico

robot enjoyer
Sep 10, 2020
IA on CeVIO just does not mesh with my brain. I'm sure someone's said it before but I think putting her on this engine was a miss-step. The demo is still extremely well done though. I'm glad her voice sounds more like what we remember here!

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
New IA demo by Ciel, cover of Clannad After Story opening originally sung by Lia:

In some parts, I honestly thought IA sounded really similar to Lia, so I can't knock CeVIO AI here, even if it is probably Ciel's tuning doing all the hard work. You can still hear CeVIO's engine twang sometimes, but it doesn't bother me here and I've kinda conceded that will always be a problem lol.

___

‎
Oct 8, 2019
New ONE demo song:

It's atrocious they're considering selling something like this, the thing can barely hold a pitch, I could tell she was fairly pitchy in the previous demos but wow....had no idea it was THIS bad.

morrysillusion

v flower enthusiast
Jul 14, 2018
Socal
morrysillusion.wixsite.com
wew, i did not know what to expect from the existing comments. but yeah... that was not good. the slight off-pitch sound to soooo many notes was ridiculous. i have always liked One's voice and design over IA so i had hopes she would be a bit better than IA but man. its a shame because out side of that i still like her voice, so it sucks shes turn out like this

aru ii

Your Neighborhood Tianyi Enthusiast!
Feb 12, 2021
VOCALOID4 Editor
New IA demo:

It's a self-cover, but IA's voice here isn't doing it for me, and you can hear CeVIO's engine way more prominently, like with the recent ONE demo. Also, in some parts, I keep thinking IA sounds like ONE, but in a bad way?
Well, its not that bad. I guess IA is not as bad as ONE. In some places she actually sounds really good

Reactions: Jikyu and Stoo-S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)