• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

CeVIO Updated IA/IA English/ONE banks coming to Cevio AI

Dakuwux

IDK how to music
Aug 4, 2021
Spain
When One AI sounds more IA V3 than IA CeVio AI then you have a problem, I mean I’m not a CeVio fan since all CeVio’s voices attack the notes in a way I hate, CeVio does this also in their talking voicebanks, I think you either hate it or love it and I hate it but one thing is my issues with CeVio and the other is a complete change in IA’s voice from the original voice bank now she sound like an average random “kawaii” synth l. I remember when Vocaloid 3 was out and we have a lot of this random Japanese VB and there was so many it saturated the market, within that mess IA was something else, and now they make her another random VB only that it is for CeVio and we’re not in 2013 so I guess they will be ok with that decision

MillyAqualine

Hardcore Fan
Apr 11, 2018
When One AI sounds more IA V3 than IA CeVio AI then you have a problem, I mean I’m not a CeVio fan since all CeVio’s voices attack the notes in a way I hate, CeVio does this also in their talking voicebanks, I think you either hate it or love it and I hate it but one thing is my issues with CeVio and the other is a complete change in IA’s voice from the original voice bank now she sound like an average random “kawaii” synth l. I remember when Vocaloid 3 was out and we have a lot of this random Japanese VB and there was so many it saturated the market, within that mess IA was something else, and now they make her another random VB only that it is for CeVio and we’re not in 2013 so I guess they will be ok with that decision
True, especially that even though she has some boyish tone (unless you count IA ROCKS that is a bit like this, but in a more subtle way) ONE was still higher than IA by a bit

So yeah, it seems like they switched banks =S

CatHermit

Aspiring Fan
Aug 12, 2021
Could their Talk voices get physical rereleases to complement the song voice boxes?

Wish we had more demos of IA's Cevio voice

Last edited by a moderator:

___

Oct 8, 2019
More examples of One singing:

And IA ( including both japanese and english):

Also IA Cevio AI original featuring her jp vb:

Reactions: lIlI

lIlI

Staff member
Apr 6, 2018
The Lightning Strike
IA's being hurt by her original Vocaloid being so good I think. She does sound impressively realistic in those demos, but that just makes me want an authentic Lia-loid more! Especially with Hippi potentially being a vtuber. None of the Gen samples captured her original tone for me, although I appreciated their inclusion. It would be cool if more demos showed how the voice was affected by different parameters in such a clear way. (Deep ONE slayed)

That said, her English sounded like it has a lot of potential. I really hope people pick it up, I want to hear more in the hands of experienced English users. CeVIO's engine noise seems to be less apparent, and her pronunciation sounds pretty natural.

*edit* WAS NO ONE GONNA WARN ME THEY REDESIGNED IA TO LOOK LIKE MIKU :zunko_lili:

Last edited:

___

Oct 8, 2019
I went to take closer look at the IA 3D render and:
1633730151550.png

I'm trying to look whether they posted the picture somewhere else but I had the video on as high of a resolution as possible ( 1080p ) and......didn't they do piss poor job at denoising it, it literally looks like quick test render, not a final one,

YOYo_MAMA

I am Thou and Thou aren't Shit...
Oct 19, 2018
Looking at the art, I can tell 1st place got a different artist to design it.

From what I recall Maximilian studios did the concept and Aka Akasaka designed IA's v3 image, while Shidu did ONE's. Now it looks like it's the one who did HIPPI's art, and based IA & ONE new design around that, emphasizing that IA and ONE are the "younger siblings", compared to V3 when IA was the "only child".
This is for design consistency.
IA's v3 art already have some design characteristics to the school girl trope such as the mini-skirt. The only thing I can see that looks similar to Miku is the detached sleeves. Which is a already a very common staple to anime design since Reimu of Touhou project have it, as do others.
Really, it not new, and nothing is anime design is exactly original. Even Miku looks like its inspired by Sailor Moon with the color scheme of a Yamaha piano.

Who was the one who designed HIPPI's again?

I also would like it if they released a few more demo's, maybe 3 or 5, from different producers. To showcase the different style options. Showing only one tends to make people think that is only available pitch.

Now where's my Star Wars collab 1st place, how much is the copyright for that?. Their Aliens now, give me Starwars memes!! Or better yet make IA say she don't like sand cause it get's everywhere in her hair, as part of her talk demo. Western fans love that stuff.
Sorry I just watched Star Wars Visions and I am so down 1st Place didn't take the opportunity to ride that hype.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)