• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Cryptonloid voicebank updates, collabs, & concert news (crypton_wat Twitter translations)

Pewe

Aspiring Fan
Dec 7, 2019
It makes sense they’d want to work on Kaito/Luka/Meiko if we’re going by project Sakai the covers are really bad and even when talking those three especially do not sound good. So I’m not surprised they’d want to fix those banks up especially if they’re getting a lot of complaints. I heard Miku was the only NT that would use newly recorded samples so maybe the process for getting out the others will be a lot faster compared to her anyway.
God please. MEIKO and KAITO sound DRUNK in Hibana (MEIKO) and the sekai ver. of Doctor Funkbeat (KAITO). There's not too much to go by for Luka but she sounds very muffled in Happy Synthesizer (she sounds better in Just Be Friends but I think that's her V4 vb?)

Reactions: Jikyusan and Rolo

Jackiore

Miku-Oshi all the way
Jul 8, 2020
God please. MEIKO and KAITO sound DRUNK in Hibana (MEIKO) and the sekai ver. of Doctor Funkbeat (KAITO). There's not too much to go by for Luka but she sounds very muffled in Happy Synthesizer (she sounds better in Just Be Friends but I think that's her V4 vb?)
I agree with MEIKO and KAITO getting their updates first, but I like Luka's NT voice for Inochi ni Kirawarete iru. And KAITO sounds FANTASTIC in Dappou Rock imho.
And yeah, the JBF one is the same one from the original version, just pitched down (Or up? I can't distinguish lol)

Reactions: Jikyusan

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Happy Synthesizer, sweet magic, (vocaloid covers) Meiko hibana, Kaito (Sekai ver) and Len cover of Dr.Funk beat are definitely pretty poor sounding but even when doing the talkloid Rin, Len, Miku sound waaaay better than the other three whose voices often do that weird muffled dip sound where they’re just way too deep and hard to understand sometimes. Some of that could be on the handling of whoever is doing the covers as Miku sounds pretty good in most covers and we barely get to hear the others to really say but I also think those three definitely need more help than RinLenMiku

Reactions: TheStarPalace

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018

During the Osaka leg of Mirai, there will be several activities discussing Piapro Studio NT. These will be distributed on Sonicwire's YouTube channel after the events.

Not all of these events are mentioned in the tweet (only the first one was), but you can see details of the events at the link from the tweet: 企画展ステージ | 初音ミク「マジカルミライ 2020」 in OSAKA

There are other events at the above link besides those related to NT, but I've only listed the NT-related ones below.

1: On 11/27 from 17:00-18:00
A presentation and lecture/talk session to introduce Hatsune Miku NT. An introduction will be made of the singing voice, bundled software, and some features, with demonstrations. There will also be some discussion of the development process.

Also available on Sonicwire's YouTube on 11/27 after 21:00.

2. On 11/28 from 11:00-12:00
A CFM employee who is new to Piapro NT and DTM will attempt to use NT for the first time.

3. On 11/29 from 15:00-16:00
This session introduces the voice and software of Miku NT, discussing a little about functions/parameters and how it feels to work with the software. They will attempt to demonstrate how much you can do with the software, including the use of bonus samples.

Stardust

Vocal Synth Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2020
I personally really love this demo. She actually sounds like Miku this time unlike the previous demos. It could be a bit better, but perhaps we will see better usage once she is out.

Jikyusan

Producer in Training
Apr 8, 2018
USA
jikyusan.carrd.co
I personally really love this demo. She actually sounds like Miku this time unlike the previous demos. It could be a bit better, but perhaps we will see better usage once she is out.
At least it sounds better than before~ :miku_lili:
I wish they would try to get rid of the engine noise but hopefully, it improves with updates in the future.

Reactions: Stardust

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
I can hear improvements as well. Hopefully, Crypton will be able to iron out any current issues with Miku NT after she's released, especially since they're not under Yamaha's rules regarding updates anymore.

xuu

long suffering synth fan
Apr 8, 2018
UK
It's an improvement on the beta for sure, but if Crypton don't release a tuned demo I'll be kinda mad... I don't know if they're allergic to it or something, but I found Miku NT is a lot nicer to listen to for me once she's been tuned by someone. At least she can be regularly updated as need be. Hopefully Dark will sound pretty good...

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
So will Miku NT be available for purchase on the 27th?
Yes, it's my understanding that she should be. It's been possible to pre-order for awhile (You can even pre-order physical versions on Japanese Sonicwire, I think.), but the real release date is 11/27.

Miku NT to be released tomorrow (11/27). A new demo/illustrations have been released.

Further details.

New illustrations for Original, Whisper, and Dark!

Last edited:

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
Rella’s art is so beautiful!!!! I hope she helps with the other illustrations and of course Ixima did wonderful as always. I would love to see Kei’s take on Miku NT. I’m really excited for her release I even saw producers like Mitchie saying they already have songs ready to go so it’s going to an exciting release.

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Apr 8, 2018
???, New York
If you click on “Sonicwire for japanese users” and scroll to the bottom of the Miku NT page, there is a zip file with HQ versions of her new art work. (Including an odd looking chibi version of Miku. XD)

Reactions: lIlI

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018

Further details.
As it happens, I'd been in the middle of something yesterday and hadn't had a chance to machine translate/read this one; figured it was just a launch announcement. It's an apology for the fact that the Whisper+ and Dark+ DBs have been delayed as they make additional pronunciation and quality improvements. They will be provided in a future update. :sad::miku3_move:
So that's a bummer.

In better news, the full release version has dropped! The article on Sonicwire gives info about how to register if you already have a DL/packaged version, as well as links to other support info if needed. Notable also is that this release marks the end of having to uninstall NT each time an update is released, as was necessary sometimes during the beta test.

@Jackiore: Dang it, you're making me wish for the packaged version again, and that's just an uncool strain on my willpower.... ;)

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I haven't downloaded the update yet because I switched hard drives recently, but apparently the physical version doesn't actually include a CD, some buttons (like vibrato) make NT crash, the VST version works now, EVEC is included for Original voice, glue button doesn't work, there were 2 updates today but the 2nd makes it crash more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)