• We're currently having issues with our e-mail system. Anything requiring e-mail validation (2FA, forgotten passwords, etc.) requires to be changed manually at the moment. Please reach out via the Contact Us form if you require any assistance.

Other Cryptonloid voicebank updates, collabs, & concert news (crypton_wat Twitter translations)

Rolo

Watch Levius and Stan Natalia Cromwell
Sep 16, 2019
I certainly hope the design is a lot more interesting than what’s been speculated so far. I think V3 was one of Miku’s best in terms of differences and similarities (the white shirt was an amazing change) and the hair (really nice thick ponytails) hopefully they give Ixima a bit of freedom because you can only redesign Miku so many times and keep her basically the same. But as long as her hair is thicker and the gray shirt does not come back I’ll at least be okay with that.

ruffe

fka. luwo
Oct 24, 2020
🌎
I LOVE IT! the ribbon instead of a tie, the round edges on her clothing, the Piapro motifs decorating the clothes, the waveform chain on her waist, the classic gravity-defying hair ties - everything feels new and fresh while harkening back to old concepts that we love. It just feels so much more substantial than her wispy haired, giant-headed, malnourished V4x design.

Nezuh

Official Piko Husband
Apr 17, 2018
Argentina
www.youtube.com
heyyy so people were right about the leaked design, even if it's just a little bit lol

but jesus Christ that's a lot of hair, though tbf I thought I wasn't going to like it but I really dig it now
I like the Victorian style(?) and her expression reminds me a bit of some old manga? idk

Mika

crying over Rune Factory 6
Jul 5, 2018
Germany
Oh! Her new design is so cute! I love all the frills and the roundness and softness of it all. (But I mean I love Mayus design so this was a given, huh)
The wavy skirt pattern, the decorative chain and the new ribbon are my favorite details.
Also! Her shoes are VERY diffrent from before, interesting.

Blue Of Mind

The world that I do not know...
Apr 8, 2018
Miku looks like she's going to a fancy futuristic dinner party, and I really dig it lol.

I'm so glad she doesn't look like she's balding anymore, compared to her V4 design. Keeping the white shirt was a good idea too.

mobius017

Aspiring ∞ Creator
Apr 8, 2018
Really like the new design! Particularly the switch from the necktie to the ribbon, the frilly cut of the front/back of her shirt, and the fact they're doing something really different and fitting with the other synthy design elements where the Vocaloid nametag thing used to be. Also the lighter shoes--though that's mostly because the supportive plastic on my V4X figure makes her shoes look really heavy. I like that they kept the white shirt color, too. I approve of the new headphones design, also--it's a bit less futuristic/more utilitarian and looks kind of like the sort of audio monitoring headphones the person working with her might actually be wearing.

Overall, it's refreshingly new while also being very much her.

I haven't seen anyone mention this, but for anyone who's interested in a box version, it says you can reserve one now.

Also, they've released the names of the other two banks below Original DB+. They're Whisper DB+ and Dark DB+. Like Jikyusan said, it's a bit disappointing that they're not English and Chinese, but I'm sure those will come along once her native language has gotten released/established.

uncreepy

👵Escaped from the retirement home
Apr 9, 2018
I feel like we might end up waiting a long time for English/Chinese, what if it takes until all the other Cryptonloids are done? I hope the other characters come out sooner once the NT software is actually finished. I am really curious how the other characters will look with NT designs, I think we can imagine something similar to Miku with Rin in terms of frills, but I wonder about Meiko/Kaito.

I noticed this teaser image has a new icon for NT
shot_ps_mikunt.jpg

compared to the current one
nt.png

There are no updates available for NT, still, though.

GreenFantasy64

カイミク || Len English || Arsloid || V5/Piapro
Staff member
Apr 9, 2018
soundcloud.com
Rella's Miku looks more prettier (moreso on the hair) compare to iXima. iXima's Miku, I just not a big fan on the hair. :ring_ani_lili:
Also a shame about no Solid Voicebank for Miku, unless it will now be as an EVEC color. Is the EVEC colors listed? :rune_lili:
In another server I am in, few people pointed out that Miku is getting a Kaito treatment of Soft and Whisper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)